Monday, March 14, 2011

Day Light Savings Time

I feel like I'm the only one who enjoys the time changing.
The fall is wonderful because it gets darker and cosier and there is always that extra hour of sleep when the time changes.
I love Saturday nights during the winter because we usually go out with friends for pizza or play games.

But I'm equally excited when the spring hits and the days seem longer.
The kids were waking up very early and now they will actually sleep longer.
Seems silly. They should just adjust, but for months they don't and I'm going to really enjoy the extra time in the morning.
This morning Caitlin woke up at 9am and I went in to wake up Dominic at 9:30 because we needed to be somewhere at 10am.
I was able to write my book review, get ready for the day, cross a few things off of my to-do list and eat a quiet breakfast in addition to the things I normally try and cram into the 30 minutes I have before Dominic is allowed to come out.

Spring is officially here in my book. The flowers are out and the time has changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment