Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inspiration

I'm still so new at photography. So I'm often in awe of the people who can see something and then make it happen in a picture. Some of them are friends and some are people I "met" through the blog world.

I'm going to list a few blogs that I enjoy for the pictures.
This girl can write like no one else, but I also enjoy the pictures that she adds to her posts. I've never met her, but her blog pulls you in and makes you feel like you've been friends for years.
Shannan

I met this girl through Coffee girls and we started talking about blogs.
I linked to her blog and started wishing I had this talent.
I LOVE her pictures. In fact, some of her pictures inspired me to run down to my neighbors and take pictures of her pink dogwood.
Sharon

I was having insomnia one night and was mindlessly hitting next blog. I came across this blog and have been in love ever since. I have no idea who this person is or how to even find out. So I hope that they don't mind my linking to their blog. The creativity is inspiring.
THREE.SIX.TWO

2 comments:

  1. I love that you love my pictures :) Thank God for fresh inspiration! I love your pictures too, and I'm darn jealous of your yard LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tima! You are so sweet to me. I'm telling you - I do not know what I'm doing with a camera. But I do seem to take lots of pictures. ;) Capture what you find beautiful and it will be beautiful. No matter what!! Thanks again for making my day! :)

    ReplyDelete