Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Colors

I took some pictures of the fall colors when they were first starting to come out.
They are in full color now and the ride around town today, while doing errands, was gorgeous. 
So I'll have to go back out again and see if I can capture more shots.
I don't normally post pictures of the kids on this blog. But since I wanted all of the pictures that Dominic took to be on the autumn post I'm putting this one here.
 
A couple of Saturdays ago we took a model A ride around town and Dominic and I took the cameras. Not very many good shots from the back of the car, but it was so much fun.
 
When I said "around town" I literally meant around the town. I thought I should clarify when I noticed that most of the pictures were "farmish". We do have a bit of town life here. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment