Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm a Nerd

I was messing around on Pinterest and saw something I thought was cute.
 
I went to the original website and fell in love. 
I also learned that I am 100% nerd. It is okay!
When I read the definitions and realized that more than 50% of them describe me I figured I must be a nerd. But if loving books and good grammar makes me a nerd then I'll embrace it.
Here are a few more that I completely relate to.

It isn't just text messages. I proof read everything about 10x before pushing publish or send.
This one probably explains my love of blogging.


This mentions family members. But I really think my family has given up on me.
When people ask me this question, I want to ask them "How do you find the time to eat 3x a day?"

Check out the nerd blog. It's cute and full of quirks, quotes and nerd facts. You might find you are a nerd. =)

All pictures courtesy of Nerd Quirks.

1 comment:

  1. These are too cute! I definitely fall into the nerd category. My husband often says that I should be a librarian. Maybe my next career...

    ReplyDelete