Friday, January 20, 2012

Photo Shoot

Today was amazing! Several weeks ago I noticed this burned out home from the side of the highway. I had great intentions of driving over to take photos and kept getting side tracked.
I mentioned it to a friend (who is an amazing photographer) and she joined me today.
It was freezing and I had to keep checking on Caitlin who had fallen asleep in the car. But it was so much fun.

The house
The small issue that we sort of ignored. =)
Close ups
My friend Sharon
Exterior shots
 One of my favorites.
The things a photographer will do for a shot. I was trying to get the shot below and wasn't quite tall enough. Sharon saw this bucket. I emptied the water and up-ended it. It was a bit precarious, but worked okay. The shot didn't turn out quite like I'd hoped, but I wasn't going to risk falling enough to play with it.
Hmmm, I don't have a butt in these jeans. Sigh! And I liked those pants. =(

The bucket shot. Not really worth the stress, but interesting.

Contrasts

 Near
 
Far
 So thankful that I wasn't alone in my trespassing. =)
It made it more fun to share my discovery.
Thanks Sharon!

1 comment:

  1. Great shots! I love the little details you found that I totally missed, like the teapots and the wall hanging. We definitely need to go again, it's always easier trespassing when you have company LOL

    ReplyDelete