Sunday, September 2, 2012

Anniversary Trip

Yesterday was spent the usual way until about 5pm. Then Jon and I left the kids with a babysitter and headed out for an evening together. We do some pretty unusual things for dates, but were having a hard time figuring out what to do. We finally settled on a road trip, of sorts. 
Years ago before we had kids we'd take the car or motorcycle and drive around the countryside. We'd explore unfamiliar roads, talk, take pictures, and enjoy the beautiful weather. So we decided to do that again this year. We drove for almost two hours stopping only to take pictures.

We followed it with dinner, shopping and a movie. But my favorite part was still the drive.

Here are a few pictures from our trip.
 I have the most patient, tolerant man.
Love this guy!
 Not sure if this is poison ivy or not. I'm not allergic so I don't pay attention.
I broke several vines trying to see better into the house.
Later I realized and tried to wash my hands with hand sanitizer.
Hoping that works enough to keep Jon from getting it. Because he's terribly allergic.
Happy Anniversary my love!
I can't wait for the next sixteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment