Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 25

Confession time! I don't have a picture for this day.
My life has been turned upside down crazy. If you notice most of these pictures for the challenge are not posted on the day they were taken. I've succeeded in taking the required picture each day in hopes that eventually it will make it onto the blog. But for some reason on Thursday I couldn't get my act together. Dominic was almost late for school, the food for Coffee Girls wouldn't cooperate, I left my phone at home, I was late meeting a friend, my daughter accidentally peed her pants at the children's museum, and the list goes on. So while I was surrounded by people all day I didn't take one picture. Not of anything.

Sorry! In consolation, I'll put some other pictures that I took on other days. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment