Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Our little camper

I've already posted about our first camping trip in our little camper (check it out here).
But I thought I'd share a bit more about the camper on this blog.

Jon fixed a million little things that made the camper more functional, safer, and better looking. I had new cushions made and will paint it this spring when the weather warms up.

We also learned that the water pressure at our house isn't strong enough to test out the sink and toilet. We had a leak the first time it was used camping because the water pressure was so strong. But we now know what to do to fix it.

When we went to pick out the fabric there was a serious sale going on and we weren't able to get the fabric we wanted. So some of the cushions are the blue pattern and some of them are the grey below. It wouldn't have been my first choice, but it seems to work. And I keep reminding myself that it's only a camper.
 Camping is all about getting into nature and enjoying it with your family.
So despite the leaking toilet and giggly children who wouldn't sleep, we had fun and are very thankful for our little camper.
It's cozy and makes family time special.
 Come join us next time we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment