Thursday, August 12, 2010

Our new home

Jon and I are now impatiently waiting to move into our new home. We've made the offer, been accepted and completed all of the legwork. On September 1, 2010 we will own a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home here in
Cookeville, TN. And by own, I mean paid for! That is the most exciting thing about the house. But the space for a library comes a VERY close second. This home needs some cosmetic work and I've been spending my spare time making lists and copying pictures of the changes that I want to make. I found the fabric today that will go perfectly in my bedroom and the kitchen. But the bones that we wanted and the price are all perfect. 
I'm so very, very excited. I will be taking a ton of pictures when we move in so that I can post before and after pictures of the changes I've made. But I can post a couple from when I toured the house right now.

The kitchen pictures
 Looking through the library into the dining room.

The bathroom pictures.
I've bought chocolate brown towels and have a brown bath mat. I'll use the brown to tone down all of the pink. Then I bought a pink, white and brown shower curtain (since we are removing the shower doors) to tie everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment