Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Life is Sweet!!!

My life is wonderful! I have so many things to be thankful for.
To start off the new year I thought I'd blog about some of the sweet things in my life.
In no particular order - 

Dominic is now reading simple books.
I'm thankful that I was able to be a part of this and 
thankful that the world of reading is now available to him.
My husband is pretty sweet!
 My children are super sweet as well.
My library gives me thrills every time I walk into it.
My really cool leather chair is a close second.
I'm enjoying all of the snow that we've gotten this year.
It's the perfect kind. Huge flakes that slowly float down.
Then it's gone within a day or two.
My husband and I are enjoying the financial ability to help some people and it feels really, really great.
I live close enough to my family that I get to see them often.
I hadn't realized how much I'd missed that until we moved closer again.
I'm still in awe of how God lead us so clearly to Cookeville. 
He performed so many miracles.
And the sweetest thing of all is my God who gives me these things to enrich and bless my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment