Thursday, January 6, 2011

Noticed

I'm having a brief (okay, not very brief) moment of pride.
I was contacted by a company today and asked if I would be willing to blog about their products. They would either send me something so that I could test a product or they would give a gift certificate to one of my readers.
All I had to do was blog about what I was testing or do a blog drawing so one of my readers could win their gift certificate.

I declined because I've seen blogs that do this and they soon become just a product blog.
It wouldn't really fit in with the subject of either of my blogs. 
I really enjoy blogging and don't want to be forced to write about something I wouldn't have had to. 
It then seems like a job and this is not a job, it's a pleasure.

But the pride in me says yahoo! Someone noticed little ol' me.
So I'll be all giddy for a few days and then it's back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment