Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's My Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Me!
Today is my birthday. I'm 34 years old.
Last night I was thinking about that. Thirty-four is middle age. But I don't feel middle age. Jon and I will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary in September. So technically I could have a teenager.
But I don't. I have two very lively pre-schoolers. I'm not sure if this contributes or detracts from my feelings or not. But I do know that I feel like I'm still in my twenties most of the time.
I'm not embarrassed by my age. I'm just very, very surprised. How did I get this old this quickly? Where did the time go? 

But no matter how much I think about how young I feel - It's still my birthday and I'm 34 years old.
So Happy Birthday to me! I'm going to celebrate with friends and family and enjoy this day to the fullest.
I'm going to eat cake and ice cream and sleep in.
I'm going to have a party and celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment