Thursday, May 5, 2011

Some non-kid zoo pics

Here are some pictures from our zoo outing today.
I keep making excuses for my camera, but I'm beginning to think it's the photographer. =)
So camera or photographer, either way, excuse the out of focus and poorly lit pictures.

The parrots mentioned in other blog.
They have the neatest lights everywhere. 
And they seemed to be different depending on which section we were in.
More of the animals.
 I caught him with his leg up.
 Don't they look like they are glaring at me? I felt like I was invading their privacy.
 
 Why did I take this picture? It will give me nightmares tonight. 
For that matter, why did I even bother taking a look. Eeeewww! Shiver!
 
Some of the plant life. The zoo was very green, which I enjoyed a lot.
 


 I know, I know. I have these in my own yard. But I don't have a yellow one.
 I think this was my favorite picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment