Monday, June 13, 2011


I received another email today about my friend. So here is the update on her.
Christine, Rob, and Elliot returned Friday afternoon to Arkansas to await here word on the scheduling of surgery.  The preliminary results of the lumbar puncture and opthamology exams do not indicate the presence of lymphoma or infection. 

Christine is very tired due to the medicine to prevent seizures and is also suffering from a headache when she sits up, (caused by the lumbar puncture).  If you visit, don't be offended if she excuses herself to go and rest. Right now she is not able to be comfortable sitting up for any length of time.  The family is of good courage as they review the many ways the Lord has blessed them already.  Your prayers continue to be solicited for healing and guidance.  If surgery is to be done, please pray that the time scheduled will be best for the mother, the unborn child, and the peak performance of the surgeon!

No comments:

Post a Comment