Friday, July 29, 2011

The Chair

Remember this chair?
It was a cool chair with a hideous color and ruffled magazine pocket on the side.
 
Sorry for the blurry picture. I took this with my ipod.

Well I finally decided that I wasn't going to wait on the floor to come in and I had it reupholstered. It came back this week along with the window seat cushion and I love them both. I haven't taken a picture of the window seat because our bed is still in front. This means that I can't finish painting the window. It seems that so many of our little projects are pending this crazy floor. But at least I have a beautiful chair now! It's that micro fiber stuff so if it gets stains on it I can just wash it off. I didn't get a picture of it all pulled out, but the underneath is a really pretty blue color.



No comments:

Post a Comment