Thursday, September 8, 2011

New camera

Life has been a bit hectic and busy lately and I haven't made blogging a priority. And I'm missing it. So here is the blog that I promised about my new camera.
A friend called and asked us if we wanted to purchase his camera. It was used, but perfect for me to learn on. So we bought the camera and a new lens to go with it. I fell in love immediately. It's amazing how much of a difference I can see between my "real" camera and my point & shoot. So below is a small sample of the hundreds of pictures I've taken since we purchased the camera.
There isn't really anything to say about these. They are just some random shots of our beautiful sunsets from the back year and a couple of pictures taken of my old play house.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment