Friday, September 20, 2013

Anniversary Pictures

About three weeks ago Jon and I had our anniversary date. We couldn't think of anything to do, didn't care for any of the movies being shown, and weren't really wanting to leave Cookeville.

So we decided to check out some new cycling routes for Jon and see if we could find some photo ops for me.

Below are some of the things we saw on our drive.
 Not really sure why, but I love old barns. Maybe it's that element of urban decay.
 One of the more functional barns. It even had a beautiful horse.
 "I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever know. Don't know where it goes, but it's only me, and I walk alone." Green Day

We finished up with pumpkin donuts and pizza that we took home to the kids. It certainly wasn't a typical anniversary date, but we had a lot of fun and that was the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment