Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Purple

I've never been very fond of lots of attention. It unnerves me and makes me uncomfortable. I get horrible stage fright, lose my train of thought if more than a couple of people are looking at me, and feel very awkward when someone compliments or thanks me for something.

So why in the world I thought this would be a good idea is beyond me.
In fact, I'm already nervous about going out in public. Not because I think it looks bad. I love it!!! But I'm honestly hoping no one notices. I did this for me. My two favorite colors are blue and green. But I was a little afraid I'd come away looking like a sick leprechaun, so I went with my next favorite color - purple/lavender. I really, really like it. I'm just hoping that for the next few weeks, my friends turn color blind. =)
A fashion stylist once spoke at a meeting I attended. She made the comment that if you love something wear it. It doesn't matter if you are six or sixty, if you love something and can wear it with confidence then it will look good on you. And I love, love, love my hair color right now!

So here goes nothing!
 This last picture has been edited a tiny bit. So reality is more purple than pink.

A huge thank you to this awesome lady who was willing to let me walk out of her salon with purple hair. =)

1 comment: