Saturday, August 20, 2016

Gratitude Challenge Week 1

I saw a list on Pinterest. It was called 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge. I have no idea whether the challenge was related to blog writing, but I miss writing. 

Week 1 - Why Start This Challenge
I thought this would be a great way to prompt myself to write every week and also to encourage thankfulness. Everyone has something to be thankful for. And if we look for the things that are a blessing to us, we will be more likely to not only notice them, but have a more positive attitude. 

I didn't really want to leave the challenge with just why I wanted to start. If it's truly 52 weeks of gratitude then I need to start today. So today I am thankful for the Sabbath. It's God's way of helping us take a break and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment