Saturday, August 27, 2016

Gratitude Challenge Week 2

Week 2 - Spouse

Well if you know me, read my blog, see my occasional facebook posts, then you'll know how much I love this guy I married. He's amazing. So I'm definitely thankful, greatful, and blessed to have this man in my life.

He makes me laugh, he makes me feel safe, he encourages me, he inspires me, he makes me want to be a better person. He's an amazing dad. He won't admit it, but he likes our kitties. One of the biggest pieces of advice when you are dating a guy is to watch how he treats his mom. And one of the things that first attracted me to him was how much he loved and respected his mom. He's incredibly smart. But it isn't just IQ, although that's pretty high. He can figure anything out with a little work or research. He's patient, way more tolerant that I could ever hope to be, a great teacher, and an amazing listener. I also love his quiet faith. He's not the type to preach, but all you have to do is watch him to know that he loves God and has amazing ethics.

Can you tell yet how great this guy is?! 

So today I'm thankful for my husband, Jon.

On a date - even though it's blurry, I kept this one because of the fun memories we made that night.
Remember me mentioning the kitties?! =)



He loves his kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment