Saturday, July 3, 2010

Moving!!!

God answered our prayers very quickly this time. It feels so right. But it feels strange to be so sad and excited at the same time. It's actually possible to have your emotions contradicting themselves. =) Several of my friends have cried and that has made me feel so awful. I'm glad that I meant enough to them to have them miss me, and yet I don't know what to say. I'm happy that I'm leaving! I'm also very sad!

I absolutely LOVE looking at houses. I've had an interest in real estate for quite some time and found out that I really enjoying showing the rentals that I handled. Moving allows me to indulge my interests. But it's also pointed out a possible career switch once the kids get into school. I've been thinking seriously of getting my broker's license.

We are off on an adventure. Off to start another chapter in our lives. And yet, because of God, I'm not losing this part of my life. Even if I never see some of these people again, I'll get to see them again in heaven. And that is a very comforting thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment