Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jon's post

I can't take any credit for the following pictures. 
Jon took a camera with him on his Wisconsin business trip.

The town where he went.
 The little restaurant that Jon and his co-worker went to.
It was five miles up a dirt road in the middle of no where.
Jon ate cheese curds, cheese soup and a cheeseburger.
Apparently he was under the assumption that one must eat cheese when in Wisconsin.
They stopped at a lock and dam.
The countryside. It reminds me a lot of where we live.
It looks like they've had some flooding.
Bridges
 
Last of the photos

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these pictures. It is places like these that make me want to get out of the 5/6th largest city in the US and live where there is purity, peace, and ... okay I can't think of another "P" word, but you get my point.
    Maybe I should...
    Does Jon take many trips out of state? If so, could he take more pictures, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He takes quite a few, but the last couple have been to cities. He's the one with the true talent so I always enjoy his pictures when he returns.

    ReplyDelete