Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pictures from the hike

I saw this barn on the way home and made Jon stop in the middle of the road so I could get a picture. I should have gotten out because later I realized that the smudges on the window came through to the picture. Oh well.
 My camera kept changing the settings back to default and I didn't realize. So I have several blurry shots of this plant in close up. Now at least I know to make sure it's in macro setting.
 I love the detail on this clover.
I posted this on the other blog, but I'm so proud of this picture I had to post it again.
These mushrooms were so brittle that when I bumped this it shattered. Glad I got a picture before I touched it.
 
 Wild strawberries
 
I was so intent on trying to photograph these flowers that I had no clue I was almost touching a spider until I got home and was looking at the pictures. Shiver!
Not very clear, but I loved these little flowers.
 Another case of the camera focusing on the wrong object and me not realizing it.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics! I love old barns :) I think the tiny daisy-like flowers are fleabane.

    ReplyDelete