Thursday, March 22, 2012

Running

Jon and I joined the Y this week. We'd put it off because it was so expensive compared to where we lived before. But his work is having a health emphasis thing this month and part of this is offering a lower monthly cost for the Y.

My main reason for joining was to help with my running. There would be days that we didn't get to bed until late and I need my sleep or I get sick and grouchy. =) Or when the weather is cold I have asthma issues. I could run later in the day, but don't know what to do with Caitlin. By joining I can leave her in child care and run any time.

I ran this morning. I had previously mapped out a 3 mile course. It was so nice to be back in the game again after a month break. So hopefully I'll be on target to run at camp meeting if they still have their 5k race.

No comments:

Post a Comment