Sunday, October 27, 2013

Photography Challenge

Each month I eagerly look up the new photography challenge. And I mark my calendar so I can be sure to take the correct photo. I've been doing this for over a year. Quite often I reach the end of the month and have completed the challenges, but usually I start missing days about half way through the month. Another part of the challenge for me is putting those photographs on my blog and sharing them on the fms facebook page. So far I've only completed one month. So this month I hope to make it to the end. I thought I'd post the challenge here and ask for suggestions. The prompts are open to individual interpretation. The whole point is to get the camera out each day and just have fun. But I also enjoy the mental and photography challenges that come with these prompts. 

So please shoot me a message or leave a comment if something pops into your mind when you read one or more of these prompts. I would love to hear your thoughts.

NOVEMBER PHOTO A DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment