Thursday, October 28, 2010

Marriage Challenge - Step 3

Ask your husband every morning how you can pray for him that day.

This one was easy to do, but hard to blog about.
I feel that my husband's prayer requests are personal and not something I should be sharing with anyone. A few mornings he asked for things like helping him be a better husband and father. And this is something that I think as parents and spouses we should all wish and work for. But it's also something that I can't ever put a date beside saying that the prayer was answered. It's more of an on-going thing.
But three of the mornings he asked for specific things and they have all been answered. I know that God answers prayer, but I truly wasn't expecting Him to answer so quickly.

I enjoyed this challenge. It allowed me inside my husband's thoughts for a brief moment. Jon isn't the sharing type and asking him what he wanted me to pray for him allowed me to see his wishes and desires. It made me feel closer to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment