Sunday, October 31, 2010

Marriage Challenge - Step 4

Admire your husband - List of qualities that I love in my man!

It was so easy to make this list. And yet it’s hard to post it. It doesn’t really show what an amazing person I’ve married. He’s the very best husband for me and I’m so very thankful for him.

This list is in no particular order. =)

committed to his family
creative
loves me
a great dad
thinks outside the box
open minded
can fix anything
can do anything he puts his mind to
toughs out hard situations
frugal - but will spend $ for a good cause
generous
listens well
non-critical
really, really handsome =)
patient
funny
leader in our family (and I’m sure in other areas as well)
thoughtful of others
unselfish
intelligent
has self-control
a Christian

I respect him so much. And to me, this is one of the most important things in a marriage. If you don’t respect and admire your spouse then it’s hard to like them. You start to criticize the little things and soon they become the big things. Jon has my respect, my love and my loyalty. He’s a wonderful, amazing person and I’m blessed to be married to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment