Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Maternity Photo Shoot

I always like to wait until after I've handed over the pictures before posting about a photo shoot. But my pregnant mommy has posted these on her facebook page so I'm good.

I had SO much fun taking these pictures. As with any person, I could tell you every flaw or wonky thing that went wrong. But to the people who weren't behind the camera - these are great pictures.

And it helped to have such amazing people to photograph. This baby boy is very blessed to have these two for parents.

Isn't Beth-Anne a beautiful mommy?!
 Such a sweet couple.
But even better - they were super fun!
Dad, Matthew, is showing off his belly too.
 One of my favorites!
 Surprise!
Thank you to this beautiful couple for letting me be a part of their baby boy's story!

No comments:

Post a Comment